- Only one delivery address is allowed per order placed.
- Door-to-door delivery is free of charge within the advertised delivery region(s) only. The regions that are covered range from Ptes aux Biches to Grand Gaube inclusive of Trou Aux Biches, Grand Bay, Mon Choisy, The Vale, Cap Malheureux, St François, Petit Raffray, Daruty, Calodyne, Grand Gaube, Pointe aux canonnier, Pointe aux biches, Pereybere and anse la raie.
- The products will be delivered by Le Capitaine Restaurant Ltd delivery team, at the address given upon placing the order.
- We endeavour to deliver within 1 hour once order is placed. Order Hours are between 11H00 and 20H30. However, there are some external factors that may likely affect delivery times such as inter alia, force majeure, and traffic. If we ever find ourselves unable to achieve this goal, you shall be notified accordingly.
- Delivery is made between 11H30 and 21H30 and without prior notification.
- If no one is present to take delivery at the delivery address, we will endeavour to make a second attempt at delivery. Should we be unsuccessful at delivery on this second attempt, your order will be redirected to Le Capitaine Restaurant Ltd and we will inform you accordingly by phone or email for collection.
We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. Customers will be notified of such refusals. We also reserve the right to refuse delivery of any alcohol and/or tobacco where sufficient proof of age is not provided.
The information on the website are presented on best-effort basis. We do our utmost best to be accurate but certain conditions beyond our control could delay orders. If this occurs, we will make reasonable resolutions to solve the problem.
The photographs of food items are only indicative.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, photographs, products, services, contained on the website for any purpose.
Customer collections can be arranged from our Restaurant premises at;
Le Capitaine Restaurant Ltd,
Address: Le Capitaine Restaurant Ltd
Coastal Road, Grand Bay,
Phone number: +230 263 6867,
- Delivery and collection is made when the customer signs the delivery/collection slip.
- You have to show your National Identity Card (NIC)/Passport as proof of identity as well as quote your Order Number before delivery or collection can be made. Your NIC/passport number will be noted down by the carrier or by our agent at the chosen pick-up point.
- If a third party takes delivery of your order, he/she will also have to show his/her own NIC/passport before delivery can be made. The carrier or agent at the pick-up point will note down his/her NIC/passport number.
- We will not be liable for the late or non-delivery of the products or for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any incorrect delivery or other information you have provided us or occasioned by events beyond our reasonable control.